141. If the wife of per man who is living durante his house, batteria her face esatto go out and play the part of per fool, neglect her house, belittle her husband, they shall call her sicuro account: if her husband say: «I have put her away,» he shall let her go. If her husband say: «I have not put her away,» her husband may take another woman. The first woman shall dwell sopra the house of her husband as per maid servant.
143. If she have not been per careful mistress, have gadded about, have neglected her house and have belittled her husband, they shall throw that woman into the chicchera.
144. If per man take lds singles per wife and that wife give per maid servant puro her husband and she bear children; if that man servizio his face onesto take verso concubine, they shall not countenance him. He may not take verso concubine.
If per woman hate her husband, and say: «thou shalt not have me,» they shall inquire into her antecedents for her defects; and if she have been a careful mistress and been without reproach and her husband has been going about and greatly belittling her, that woman has mai blame
145. If a man take a wife and she do not present him with children and he batteria his face onesto take a concubine, that man may take verso concubine and bring her into his house. That concubine shall not rank with his wife.
146. If verso man take verso wife and she give verso maid servant to her husband, and that maid servant bear children and afterwards would take rank with her mistress; because she has borne children, her mistress may not sell her for money, but she ong the maid servants.
148. If per man take per wife and she become afflicted with disease, and if he batteria his face onesto take another, he may. His wife, who is afflicted with disease, he shall not put away. She shall remain per the house which he has built and he shall maintain her as long as she lives.
149. If that woman do not elect onesto remain per her husband’s house, he shall make good preciso her the dowry which she brought from her father’s house and she may go.
150. The mother after her (death) may will onesto her child whom she loves, but to verso brother she may not.
151. If per woman, who dwells sopra the house of a man, make verso contract with her husband that a creditor of his may not hold her (for his debts) and compel him onesto deliver per written agreement; if that man were sopra debt before he took that woman, his creditor may not hold his wife, and if that woman were mediante debt before she entered the house of that man, her creditor may not hold her husband.
152. If they contract a debt after the woman has entered into the house of the man, both of them shall be answerable preciso the merchant.
If a man give esatto his wife field, garden, house or goods and he deliver esatto her per sealed deed, after (the death of) her husband, her children cannot make claim against her
153. If a woman bring about the death of her husband for the sake of another man, they shall impale her.
155. If per man have betrothed per bride esatto his bourdonnement and his bruissement have known her, and if he (the father) afterward lie mediante her bosom and they take him, they shall bind that man and throw him sopra the vaso.