- Check if the school not provides people responsibility towards overpayment.
- With this Website, verify that the overpayment financial obligation could have been stated so you’re able to NSLDS (of the DCS GA555). No matter in the event the DCS keeps reported this new overpayment loans because repaid.
- Mouse click Overpayment Number on the Services tab. Click on the wished Scholar.
- Mouse click numbered bullet near the Overpayment obligations proving their college just like the Source. It navigates that the fresh new Overpayment Monitor https://installmentloanstexas.org/ web page.
- Click Delete. That it navigates you to definitely the newest Overpayment Erase Verification webpage.
- Mouse click Show . That it removes the newest overpayment about program.
There are NSLDS User Tips with the Education Heart web site from the looking for »Resource type» throughout the webpage and »NSLDS Member Resources» on Library web page
When you yourself have any queries or need assistance in order to delete an enthusiastic overpayment personal debt, excite contact the newest NSLDS Customer care Cardiovascular system within step one-800-999-8219 otherwise via current email address at the
forty. If you need to reach a data provider and there are no contacts listed, call the NSLDS Customer Support Center at 1-800-999-8219. They may be able to assist you. We encourage you to maintain accurate contact information and help encourage other financial aid professionals to enter their organization’s contact information.
Every piece of information in this article relies upon the business taking newest names, cell phone numbers, and other contact info
41. How can we inform our very own Organizational Contact information? You can update the currently listed contact information by clicking on the number next to the function that needs to be changed. Follow the Help Page Instructions found by clicking the Help Icon »?» You can also add contacts for additional functions by clicking the ADD button on the Contact List Page. NSLDS encourages all schools to list at least a primary contact and a contact for Enrollment Reporting as these contacts are used for email notifications.
42. Why does the brand new printout search unlike the website? Your browser formats content according to the size of the printed page, not the size of the on-screen window. Text is word-wrapped and graphics are repositioned to accommodate paper size.
43. How come my internet browser either freeze whenever printing an internet site? Sometimes Web pages contain complex graphics. Complex graphic images may stress the printer driver beyond what it can handle. Usually, the printer manufacturer is aware of such a problem, and may already have an updated printer driver available for you. Check your printer manufacturer’s Web site for an updated driver. Installing the latest driver should solve the printing problems for you.
49. In which do i need to get a hold of NSLDS site point? Alternatively, you can select this link to get there. The material is organized by Current and Historical publications.
forty five. Where do i need to discover ISIR Book? You can find the ISIR Guide on the Knowledge Center website by selecting »Library» from the home page and the »ISIR Guide» link under »Handbooks, Manuals, or Guides» from the Publications by Resource Type page. Alternatively, you can select this link to get there. The ISIR Guide and related updates are organized by Current and Historical publications.
46. Where ought i select the FSA Handbook? You can find the FSA Handbook on the Knowledge Center website by selecting the »FSA Handbook» link from the home page under the »Quick Reference» section on the right-hand side of the page.
47. Where do i need to find the NSLDS Updates? You can find the NSLDS Newsletters by selecting the News & Events link on the menu bar of the NSLDS Professional Access Web site login page. Selecting this link will open a new window which takes you to NSLDS User Resources on the Knowledge Center website. Alternatively, you can select this link to get there. For historical copies of the Newsletters select the »Historical» link found on the NSLDS User Resources page.